Problem building with MTJ
María Amor Vázquez
2008-11-03 09:35:42 UTC
Hi Craig and other users,

I've switched to MTJ as you suggested. In the beginning everything
seemed to be working fine. Even some errors that I had before were solved.
But now I'm having trouble when building my projects. I've noticed that
no matter how bad my code is, when I build the project it gives no
errors in the "Problems" view. Of course, the midlet doesn't run.
Do you have any idea of what can be happenig? Maybe I've changed
something that I shouldn´t during the switch form EclipseME to MTJ.
Please, if anyone has a clue, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Best regards,

María Amor

María Amor Vázquez
2008-11-03 12:38:51 UTC
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say that my problem is solved. I had forgotten
to change the line in the config.ini file.
I've changed:
eclipseme osgi.framework.extensions=eclipseme.core.hooks
osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks
as pointed out in one of the comments published in the web page with
regard to the switch from EclipseME to MTJ
Apparently my problem is solved.

Thanks anyway.
Best wishes,
María
Setera Craig
Frank Nguyen
2008-11-04 18:42:28 UTC
I use EclipseMe 3.2 and Sprint WTK 331. I setup the Run and Debug Common
(run and debug on the same simulator device). Every time I run the simulator
or debugger and accidentally press the red End key on the device, the
simulator (and the app) terminated. In restart, I often see this error on
the console and the app never start.

KVMListener: Exception java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect KVM not ready

I tried all different solutions and it appears that the only way to make it
work again is to reboot my PC !! I tried clearing the temp.DeviceXXXX under
appdb, switching b/w Debug and Java perspective, Running under debug
perspective and Debug under Java and vice versa, etc. but none works.

It seems like KVMListener port was not released after its termination. How
do we identify and release KVMListener process and port?

Thanks,

Frank Nguyen

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
12:00 AM

Craig Setera
2008-11-04 23:27:49 UTC
Frank,

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what might be going on. It sounds like a
bug in the emulator and not in EclipseME/JDT. You might also want to
check your anti-virus software. Maybe it is doing something odd?

Thanks,
Craig