Breakpoints Not Hit in Debug Mode
Baka Yerou
2009-03-02 00:09:37 UTC
Hello,
I have just finished installing and setting up EclipseME, but when I try to
debug a simple applications, breakpoints are never hit.

The app runs fine though. This seems similar to the symptoms shown here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/eclipseme-***@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00037.html

I have modified the debug options accordingly, but breakpoints still aren't
hit. The source line numbers is also correct checked. I read somewhere that
there may be issues if my JVM is 1.6 while I am debugging an app targeting
1.3, could this be the case?
Craig Setera
J. Lin
2009-03-04 01:47:08 UTC
Yup, actually I was using MTJ. I just thought EclipseME was a more
descriptive name to call this plugin by.

The issue was resolved although I'm not sure what fixed it. I installed WTK
in addition to the Java Platform Micro Edition Software Development Kit 3.0
even though I don't think this is needed. Also, I created a new project
instead of importing my old one. I recall having tried creating a new
project before, and it didn't work. I'm not sure why this time it worked...
-Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code: SFADhttp://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H