Problem debugging
María Amor Vázquez
2008-10-17 13:11:26 UTC
Hi all,

I'm having trouble when debugging my midlets with Eclipse and EclipseME.
I usually get an error mesage that says: "process model delta has
encountered a problem" (that's all it says).
Sometimes I get this error and sometimes I don´t (using the same midlet,
without changes). And it runs fine. Sometimes I can solve the problem by
closing and opening Eclipse again.
Do you know what's the cause of this error? Have anyone had it before?

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,

María Amor

Craig Setera
2008-10-20 00:35:29 UTC
Maria,

I'm not sure what might be going on. I've seen similar errors when
using the Google Android SDK and plugins, but never with EclipseME.
This seems to be an error that comes from within Eclipse and it not
directly caused by EclipseME.

If anyone else has insights, they would be appreciate.
Thanks,
Craig
María Amor Vázquez
2008-10-21 15:44:36 UTC
Dear Craig,

Thanks for your answer. I asked in Eclipse forums and I found out that
it was a bug of Eclipse 3.4 which I solved easily by updating to the
latest version.

Regards,

María