problem in importing device in device manager
shubhakanta panda
2008-12-17 10:55:01 UTC
when i am inpoting device in device manager it finds no device.
i have tired with my the drive of ny pc but no device is found to add and
unable to start a project .i an new to eclipse
Setera Craig
2008-12-17 11:41:06 UTC
Please try the most recent version of the Eclipse MTJ project and see
if that works any better. If not, you will need to provide more
specific information including the operating system version, version
of MTJ and the version of device that you are attempting to import.