About appdb directory
Guadalupe Ortiz
2008-10-22 07:47:25 UTC
Dear Andreas,
In fact I do not have the appdb directory, but I did not delete it. I
installed again the Sun wireless tolkit in a differente machine and that
directory did not appear either.
Any suggestion about that?
Thanks a lot,
Guadalupe
--
Dr. Guadalupe Ortiz Bellot
Assistant Professor

***@unex.es
http://personales.ya.com/gobellot/

Quercus Software Engineering Group
http://quercusseg.unex.es
tzur Sayag
2008-10-22 07:53:01 UTC
Hey,
I think (not sure) that in the new versions of the wtk they moved it to
"user based' to support multiple users developing on the same machine so
instead of the sdk location you'll find it under documents and settings of
the user,
I don't have such an install on this machine but I'm sure you'll find it on
your own,
bests,
--tzurs