Problems when importing EclipseME project
Diego Tognola
2008-11-12 02:41:16 UTC
Hi all,

following the instructions on
http://eclipseme.org/blog/2008/10/19/converting-from-eclipseme-to-mobile-tools-for-java/

I am trying to import projects that I have moved out from my workspace to
somewhere else. But I get:

Creation Problems
Path must include project and resource name: /MicroLog

I'm using Eclipse 3.4 - am I being bad ?

Diego

Craig Setera
Diego Tognola
2008-11-12 03:28:30 UTC
I've moved the project outside of the workspace and would like to import it
back (to maintain the SVN structure it belongs to). So I do:
* Import->EclipseME Project
* Point the root directory to the parent of the project directory

It then shows the project in the list, but there is no "Copy projects into
workspace" option as appearing on the standard import wizard.

So which "copy" option are you referring to ?