ClassNotFoundException EcliplseME + Configaration Problem
tharanga Wijethilake
2009-02-16 09:50:08 UTC
Sorry for the repost but I used the wrong email address priviously.....
I am using eclipseme with Eclipse3.3(ganymede) and It was working fine
without much problems. but since couple of days it gives me the

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fi/oulu/media/photoView/Manager
at com.sun.midp.midlet.MIDletState.createMIDlet(+29)
at com.sun.midp.midlet.Scheduler.schedule(+52)
at com.sun.midp.main.Main.runLocalClass(+28)
at com.sun.midp.main.Main.main(+80)

exception, where Manager is the main midlet in my project. Since this
started happening only recently I was sure of the fact that this could
be some sort of a configuration error and then I realize that the jar
file that should be created in the .eclipseme.tmp folder is created but
when I extracted the jar file it had only a META-INF file in it and in
the verified/classes folder there were no any classes. but the compiled
classes are there in the bin folder.
I tried deleting the project and creting a new project and then it
keeps asking for the .eclipseme.tmp folder and this did not work
either. then I uninstalled the whole eclipse me plugin and installed it
from the beginning and then it started working but after running it
once it went to give me the same exception again. then I changed the
compilation level to 1.3 since the compilation leval in the
.seetings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs folder was 1.3 and I have java 1.6
running on my PC just make sure whether it is the matter which was not.

It would be a great help If anyone could assist me in this.
Thanks in advance to who ever can assist me....
--
Tharanga
Wijethilake

Get your preferred Email name!
tharanga Wijethilake
2009-02-16 12:15:47 UTC
Lttle addition again. This happens IF I clean the project only. aparently If I start a fresh project those are running perfectly then it stops compiling and starts thorwing the exception....

Agiain really appreciating your assistance. I ve been working with this for a week now....

~Tharanga

________________________________
[...]

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!

Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!
Craig Setera
2009-02-16 13:24:47 UTC
EclipseME is no longer supported, as it has "graduated" to being the
base of the Eclipse Mobile Tools for Java project (MTJ). Please make
the switch to MTJ... more information can be found here...
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/
*Sent:* Monday, February 16, 2009 11:50:08
*Subject:* [Eclipseme-users] ClassNotFoundException EcliplseME +
Configaration Problem
[...]